Ubiquiti UniFi Nano HD - 4x4 MU-MIMO 802.11ac Wave 2 Access Point
The Ubiquiti UniFi nanoHD AP features simultaneous, dual-band, 4x4 MU-MIMO technology and convenient 802.3af PoE compatibility. The compact design delivers a cost-effective combination of value and performance. The UniFi nanoHD AP can also be powered by an 802.3af PoE compliant switch.
Ubiquiti UniFi Nano HD Key Features
- Small, Low-Profile Access Point
- Four-Stream 802.11ac Wave 2 Technology
- Supports 200+ Concurrent Users
- Powered by 802.3af PoE
Save Money and Save Time UniFi comes bundled with a non-dedicated software controller that can be deployed on an on-site PC, Mac, or Linux machine; in a private cloud; or using a public cloud service. You also have the
option of deploying the compact UniFi Cloud Key with built-in software.
Powerful Hardware The UniFi nanoHD AP features the latest in Wi-Fi 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO technology.
Intuitive UniFi Controller Software Configure and manage your APs with the easy-to-learn user interface.
Expandable Unlimited scalability: build wireless networks as big or small as needed. Start with one (or upgrade to a five‑pack) and expand to thousands while maintaining a single unified management system.
Powered by Software Defined Networking
Easily deploy your UniFi Enterprise System using the included UniFi Controller software. Manage thousands of UniFi devices across multiple sites, and scale your network as needed without any ongoing licensing fees.
Intuitive, Graphical UI - Centralised Control via Easy-to-Use Interface
Real-Time Status - Real-Time Data Collection and Analysis
Breakthrough RF Mapping - RF Maps with Predictive Coverage
Hotspot Setup - Billing Integration, Vouchers, RADIUS, and Guest Controls
DPI Analytics - Deep Packet Inspection
Advanced Security - Secure Network and Clients
Designed for Seamless Integration *
The UniFi nanoHD Access Point features a low-profile form factor. The optional ceiling mount or custom skins allow the AP to blend even more discreetly into its setting.
* Low-profile mounting accessory is sold separately
Coming Soon - Optional skins (sold separately) allow the UniFi nanoHD AP to blend into its surroundings.
Ubiquiti UniFi Nano HD - Technical Specifications
- Dimensions 160 x 160 x 32.65 mm (6.30 x 6.30 x 1.29")
Weight 300 g (10.6 oz)
Weight With Mounting Kits 315 g (11.1 oz)
- Networking Interface (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
- Buttons Reset
- Power Method 802.3af PoE
- Power Supply UniFi Switch (PoE)
- Maximum Power Consumption 10.5W
- Supported Voltage Range 44 to 57VDC
- TX Power
2.4 GHz = 23 dBm
- 5 GHz = 26 dBm
2.4 GHz - 2x2
5 GHz - 4x4
- Radio Rates
2.4 GHz - 300 Mbps
5 GHz - 1733 Mbps
2.4 GHz - 2.8 dBi
5 GHz - 3 dBi
- Wi-Fi Standards 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ac-wave2
- Wireless Security WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES)
- BSSID 8 per Radio
- Mounting Wall/Ceiling (Kits Included)
- Operating Temperature -10 to 70° C (14 to 158° F)
- Operating Humidity 5 to 95% Noncondensing
- Certifications CE, FCC, IC