Budget PC Team write to advise you of the latest developments regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19) and the measures that Budget PC will put in place. We understand there is a considerable public concern, we are taking the situation very seriously and implementing new procedures and guidelines to protect our customers and staff.
Budget PC will remain open under the new procedures and guidelines listed below:
• Keep social distancing in the workplace
• Stop handshaking and other physical greetings
• Hold essential meetings via video conferencing or phone call
• Placing a ban on all and air-travel for staff
• Any staff returning from overseas to self-quarantine for 14 days and work remotely
Reduce the spread of germs in the workplace:
• Clean and disinfect shared high-touch surfaces regularly
• More frequent office-wide cleaning schedule
• Promote good hand and cough/sneeze hygiene and provide hand sanitisers/spray for all staff and customers
• Opening door & windows and adjusting air conditioning for more fresh air
• Coronavirus (COVID-19) health advice information placards available in the showroom
As the coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak continues to spread throughout the communities, we have consistently looked for ways to help protect the health and safety of everyone. Due to the situation, we have been receiving a large number of sales and enquiries.
We apologise for any delays and inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your understanding and patience during this time.